The K9T Training Ball is designed to reward your dog at a distance while performing various agility tasks. You place a treat in the ball and throw the ball over a jump or in front of the dog as it completes the objective, the dog is then able to open the ball and self reward.
The K9T Training Ball is used to help shape their behavior when practicing, so the dog is not looking to the handler for their reward and twisting their bodies preemptively, risking injury while reinforcing a forward movement to the next obstacle.
- The K9T Training Ball features include:
- Approx 3.75″ easy to open for your dog
- Strategic placement of Velcro to keep treats in and not bother longer haired dogs.
- Durable, reinforced stitching
- Machine washable
- Elongated design for a more universal size
- Loop attached to the back to attach a lure line or for hanging